I. General provisions
2. The administrator of Users’ personal data is codeclutch sp. z o. o. with its registered office at the following address: Tadeusza Zawadzkiego „Zośki” 5A, 65-530 Zielona Góra (hereinafter: Administrator).
3. Personal data are processed in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC ( general data protection regulation) (hereinafter: GDPR).
4. The data collected by the Administrator will be:
– processed in accordance with the law,
– processed for clearly defined purposes and not subjected to further processing incompatible with these purposes,
– substantively correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed,
– stored no longer than necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
II. Purpose and legal basis for data processing
1. The Administrator processes personal data necessary to provide and develop the offered services available via the Website and its individual functionalities.
2. Personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
a. account registration, verification of the User’s identity and implementation of the contract for the provision of electronic services in accordance with the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services, in particular by ensuring the possibility of using the User’s account – based on the acceptance of the terms of the Regulations (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR);
b. communication with the User in order to provide him with the necessary information and build positive and reliable relations with him, which constitutes the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
c. promoting the Administrator’s own and its Partners’ products and/or services by sending marketing information (newsletter) electronically, provided that the User has agreed to receive such notifications via e-mail (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR);
d. granting access to information about news from the industry directly related to the Administrator’s activities, provided that the User has agreed to receive such notifications via e-mail (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR),
e. for analytical and statistical purposes based on the Administrator’s legitimate interest in verifying Users’ activity and their preferences for the optimization of services and products and the functionalities of the Website (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
f. possible determination, pursuit or defense against claims based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator consisting in the protection of its rights (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
3. In each of the cases mentioned above (section 2), providing data is voluntary, but necessary to conclude a contract or use other functionalities of the Website.
III. Personal data processing period
1. Personal data will be processed for the period in which the person remains an active User of the Website (has a User account), and after that time for the period necessary to comply with the law, pursue or defend against possible claims, but no longer than 3 years from the date termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services.
2. Data processed on the basis of consent will be processed until the consent is withdrawn, provided that the withdrawal of this consent does not affect the compliance of data processing that was carried out before the withdrawal.
IV. Information about processing
1. Depending on the purpose of processing, personal data may be disclosed:
a. entities related to the Administrator
b. entities cooperating with the Administrator,
c. subcontractors, in particular entities providing and operating selected IT systems and solutions,
d. entities handling online payments,
e. entities providing courier and postal services,
f. law firms.
2. Personal data processed by the Administrator will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area or to international organizations.
V. Rights of data subjects
1. The Website User has the right to:
– access to the content of your personal data
– rectification of data
– data deletion
– restrictions on data processing
– data transfer
– objecting to processing carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest of the administrator
– withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of this consent before its withdrawal
2. The user has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if he/she considers that the processing violates his/her rights and freedoms.
3. In the data processing process, there is no automated decision-making, including profiling.
VI. Final provisions
At the same time, it ensures that the user’s right is shared with documents not available safeguard.