The Website does not collect any information automatically, except for the information contained in cookies.
Cookies (so-called „cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User’s terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Service’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator codeclutch sp. z o. o. with its registered office at the following address: Tadeusza Zawadzkiego „Zośki” 5A, 65-530 Zielona Góra.
Cookies are used in order to:
– adapting the content of the Website’s pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of the websites; in particular, these files allow for recognition of the Website User’s device and appropriate display of the website, adjusted to his individual needs;
– creation of statistics that help to understand how Users of the Website use the websites, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content;
The Service uses two main types of cookies: „session” (session cookies) and „permanent” (persistent cookies). „Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal equipment until the User logs out, leaves the website or shuts down the software (web browser). „Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
The following types of cookies are used within the Service:
– „necessary” cookies to enable the use of services available within the Service, such as authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Service;
– „security” cookies, e.g. used to detect abuse of authentication within the Service;
– „performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on how the Website’s pages are used;
– „functional” cookies, enabling „remembering” the User’s selected settings and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. with regard to the selected language or region of origin of the User, font size, appearance of the website, etc;
– „advertising” cookies, allowing to provide Users with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
In many cases, web browsing software (Internet browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s terminal device by default. Users of the Website may change their settings regarding cookies at any time. These settings can be changed, in particular, in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or inform on their each time placement in the device of a User of the Service. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the settings of your software (web browser).
Cookies placed in the Service User’s terminal equipment and used may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service Operator.